Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New features coming
We here are working hard to get new sections up on the site to make it more active. We have opened a proxy section on the forum only visible to our members. We also are going to open a counter strike download section with hacks and mods. Our counter strike source servers have been greatly successful and we are going to do more to accommodate the visitors that come here from the servers.

One problem with the CS:Source servers is that we have mass hackers. Only 2 people are administrating the server and it has scarred them for life. M. Bison hasn't slept because he has been banning non stop. We need admins for the source server so PLEASE message M. Bison if you have the game installed so we can take it easy.

Other things we plan to do here is re-implement the thanks mod and change the skin. The theme we are going to get costs money so we won't be able to get it if we don't have the funds. We only need 30 bucks so please donate to us by messaging M. Bison.
I'll donate my soul.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
I will donate if I am able to get some @USWest proxies. Hit me up. ^^v
To put it into a bit of a perspective:

[Image: css1j.jpg]
[Image: css2p.jpg]
[Image: css3.jpg]
[Image: css4.jpg]

Any help would be appreciated Smile.

O and hacking is strictly disallowed on warlords servers, if you want to cheat do it on other server Tongue.
Lucifer Wrote:I will donate if I am able to get some @USWest proxies. Hit me up. ^^v

ill try to get u some west proxies
Have a look at these stats:

Tracking 11,737 players (873 new players last 24h) with 147,636 kills and 67,799 headshots (46%) on 1 servers

Thats of Server 1. The servers are insanely popular. The amount of players in one day is ridiculous.
Just to show you how insanely popular the CSS server is:

Tracking 14,156 players (1,771 new players last 24h) with 182,109 kills and 82,145 headshots (45%) on 1 servers

Easily get 2000  new players a day.
please dont double post matt
Since it was a new day I thought it would be better for a new post. Do edit posts show up in unread posts?
no i dont think so i been eediting and they dont re show up u might be able to mark it as publicly un read i have no idea