Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Penguin
Steam ID: [SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:482181872
[/SIZE]Well as some of you may know. The MG server has gone on a bit of a slump for me. It has lost all it's how do i put it, "fun" for me. With DRs constantly being picked and the lego maps that are just terrible. But, that's not why I'm banned. I'm banned for "Ignoring admins" which I'm not going to lie I did. I came in one day mic spamming trying to have fun (wasn't the best idea) PTK got me with a ten min. ban. I came back a day or so later same thing happened accept it was a day ban. Then, yesterday Anubis was on I of course was mic spamming. He told me to stop i didn't 3 week ban prior to my actions.
I understand what i did was just completely stupid. I only want to have fun don't get me wrong at all. And, My apologies to those admins for my actions.
If you don't like a map, do what I used to do.. join Pop maps, Snipers, D2, D2 DM.. but don't ever break someone else's fun for personal likes. Also, I know you got pissed because as much as I know about you, you're pretty calm. I do agree DR are soooooooooooooooooooo damn boring.. But majority wants them, that is the end of the line. Good Luck!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Seeing that you notice that your bans are getting longer, is this giving you a clue to what is coming?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 68873, member: 2104 Wrote:Seeing that you notice that your bans are getting longer, is this giving you a clue to what is coming?
Uh, no not at all.
You were issued a 3 week ban due to the simple fact that you've been warned of your actions several times, in addition to two prior bans for the exact same reason, all within the last week. This appears to be a continuing issue for you.

I will reduce the ban length to 1 week. It would be in your best interest to take that time to ensure that you are familiar with all of the server rules.