Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mahone's LAN party - Richmond, BC
Hostage, post: 69364, member: 4929 Wrote:Wow, i'll try to be there
But...but...
Hostage, post: 69364, member: 4929 Wrote:NOOBs ,No entry.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
mahone will kill you all, its STACKED gg.

post some videos here when its done
I'd like to, but 4000-5000 miles seems a bit far. Smile
Dude, acetate and I might be tottaly down for this. Living in Kelowna. Why no computers?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
might be down for this if I don't get mugged
seems no one will come..
my aids has been acting up so idk if I would be able to make the long trip from good ole Nebraska.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 69506, member: 3519 Wrote:my aids has been acting up so idk if I would be able to make the long trip from good ole Nebraska.

Did Chester give you that aids?
George Of The Jungle, post: 69507, member: 3094 Wrote:Did Chester give you that aids?
you leave my ape out of this!
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
There is no current set date yet; but that is being worked on. This is more for my real life friends; but others who normally pub in the WL server are also invited. Computers will be provided, because we will be going to the ESPOT LAN center in Richmond (and if not ESPOT, then another one close by... as there are many LAN centers in Richmond)