Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please HELP!!!
Dre@m$, post: 69675, member: 541 Wrote:lol i not really annoying you...when you run a community you are there to help Guide the way to happy community or your just a dick... and you think every little thing is here for you to comment on and stomp on for you entertainment.and by the way no made you click on the topic you could of been a good little puppy and stayed away if these topics annoy you... Common sense would of told you that. but hey no one is perfect in any way so why post and rage?

Common sense would have told you, I have been joking with you ever sense I called you a cheap fuck. .-.

<3
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Lieutenant Josh, post: 69677, member: 946 Wrote:Wtf, this is the what, third guy doing this kind of thing, ppl stop freacking out when ur nonsteam "pirated" version of the game doesnt bloody work!
it's what everyone does Tongue Cant stop them/
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 69677, member: 946 Wrote:Wtf, this is the what, third guy doing this kind of thing, ppl stop freacking out when ur nonsteam "pirated" version of the game doesnt bloody work!
lol am i freaking no i just asked for help...

Double post

and the reason i get the no steam is i am at my mothers and i only come down here only 2 weekends a month and 90% of the time my Step-sisters are on so why buy a game?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Because it's easier than going through all the hassle/trouble to get the pirated version to work. .-.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Dre@m$, post: 69680, member: 541 Wrote:lol am i freaking no i just asked for help...

Double post

and the reason i get the no steam is i am at my mothers and i only come down here only 2 weekends a month and 90% of the time my Step-sisters are on so why buy a game?
Shouldnt the game be saved with your steam account so all you have to do is download it?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Well no... i had the n0-steam version ready in 30 min and my friends Steam version ready in about 2 days ^__-

Double post

NoBoss, post: 69682, member: 11847 Wrote:Shouldnt the game be saved with your steam account so all you have to do is download it?
up at my dads i cant download anything ^__- he thinks everything is a virus -_-
So it all sums up for u to buy the game or ur screwed.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
lol not really xD.. a good 40% of WL commuity runs a No-steam game Tongue look on http://war-lords.net/threads/disconnect-...post-69578 all those people that say it doesnt work No-steam lol you cant tell me i screwed Tongue

Double post

^w00t w00t that was my 1000 post on WL