Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal (The Man)
Name: The Man
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:337781757
Server: War-Lords Popular Maps Server (Basically all WL servers)

Reason: Aimbot

I am truly sorry for what I used. I should never have tried this hack, Project-Secure, because this is the result , a ban. I am a big noob and I feel like everything is collapsing on me. Please, I want to play on these servers because I can't play on any other I am using no steam. Please I will never use hacks again I just want to play normally. Sad

Please be merciful. I will never do this again. If I do it again you can ban me forever. Just please give me another chance.

Eric
did you pay?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Buy a legitimate copy of CS:S if you want to play again on our servers. Cheating of any sort is not tolerated here.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Please, give me a chance. There are so many non steamers on your servers and they get away with this kind of stuff. Please, have pity for me. I did not pay or purchase the hacks. Please
your Insistence is useless. Buy the legit copy of css and enjoy your stay on wL servers.
lin3ar, post: 69711, member: 795 Wrote:Cheating of any sort is not tolerated here.
Not sure whether you're a troll and posted here to promote that website. I'm removing it anyway.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
REJECTED

If you think there is so many hackers on our servers, then demo them and you might get an unban.

-CLOSED-