Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sucks to be me.
Well My Steam Account Has Been Hacked So Good Bye CsConfused and War Lords Sad(

R.I.P ^Amaterasu^BipolarChop^^ Pos-94 >.< im so fucking pissed...
[Image: league_of_legends___talon_signature_by_i...5nx5jw.jpg]
Contact Steam Support and give them proof or the CC number you used to buy the games and they'll return it to you...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Get nonsteam?
Riser, post: 70172, member: 992 Wrote:Get nonsteam?
+1

LlammaChop, post: 70162, member: 14502 Wrote:Well My Steam Account Has Been Hacked So Good Bye CsConfused and War Lords Sad(

R.I.P ^Amaterasu^BipolarChop^^ Pos-94 >.< im so fucking pissed...

o_0
My CC number? well i might not have that so ill try Nonsteam ^^
[Image: league_of_legends___talon_signature_by_i...5nx5jw.jpg]
I got a spam link from your former account today...free games and shit...lol. Is that how you lost your account?
So you don't have your credit card anymore? :eek: You should really try to get control of your account back so none of your friends get tricked into losing their accounts too.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!