Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christ is here.
I figured since I devote most of my gaming time in a Warlords server or am scrimming, I should make a forum account. And be part of this shit.

I'm Christ, or Jagger. Which ever you've seen me go by. I started going by Christ because of a song I heard back in the day, it's called the Craig Machine by Stephen Lynch. It's a song about Jesus' brother Craig Christ. There's where my name came from. I use jagger some times because I pull off some ridiculous shit when doing some 1v1 knife battles, nothing really special about that.

I used to be a server owner for .:SL:. or Smokers Lounge, but that clan sucked ass since the leader was a self-absorbed albino kid with an anger problem and too much time on his hands. wL is hella chill and I like the people I play with, except Hostage, he's got some serious hacks going on, haha.

Maybe one day I'll apply for an admin position, but till then I'm just here to have fun and destroy people. I can be a little bit of an ass sometimes, but who isn't when they play online video games.

Here is a picture of me to show you the face behind the name.    
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
o hai
Welcome to the forums, Enojoy your stay Smile Dont think i will see you much im usually on the mg server.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
hallo
I play on the mg from time to time, I'm getting more into it, depending on the map it can be fun haha
If you love shot em ups You will love smee tower, ski mountain, and alot of the multigames! like golden eye
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Hhaha. It's fun talking shit with you.

It's The Raging Bro, css.setti.info, / others.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Haha sup raging, and yeah I've played smee tower before, I'm always on CT cause I like just running in with a para and getting 2 or 3 before I go down haha
hii there
welcome to war-lord.net
Sup