Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a second office server.
Faultless, post: 70645, member: 12785 Wrote:The server is usually pretty full, and the Pistol server is usually empty. Why not change it over to a second office server? Dare I say one that allows more awps/autos per team. It's frustrating now to try and get on the current office server.

Even better, if you have cs:go try to populate that 24/7 Office server. Big Grin
142.4.45.179:27015 (wL) CS:GO 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Lieutenant Josh, post: 70661, member: 946 Wrote:Wait wait wait...WUUUUUUTT?????
Second Office Server, its really that popular?

Well, i'd say replace the pistol server in this case, that server's leaderboard is literaly bots.
pop maps #3, I play in pistols server and so do alot of other players.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
no a second office server would always sit empty, even if the first one was full, people would not want to join a 3v3 office server lol. I would recommend increasing the number of player slots for the existing office server to 48 or 50, I remember having a discussion on this a while back in another thread and that was the concensus.
We've tried, GG, and a few others and they were as popular as pistols...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
ceddeeoo, post: 70678, member: 9052 Wrote:no a second office server would always sit empty, even if the first one was full, people would not want to join a 3v3 office server lol. I would recommend increasing the number of player slots for the existing office server to 48 or 50, I remember having a discussion on this a while back in another thread and that was the concensus.

I even find 40 people too much.
50?? I thought the office server was only 40 max? Also then why did u make the dm Max 60? We barely get 30 even on a good night, and then for some reason the server wigs out and crashes at that point.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
What's the point of starting a second office server? it won't be the same community as the first office server, I would never play #2 cause I've always played #1.
MEOW

A GG server or scoutzknivez/surf would be fun
Miffy, post: 70692, member: 3428 Wrote:What's the point of starting a second office server? it won't be the same community as the first office server, I would never play #2 cause I've always played #1.
MEOW

A GG server or scoutzknivez/surf would be fun
Scoutzknifez should stay in sniper server. i would like to see ze because i like it more than zombie survival.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 70689, member: 946 Wrote:50?? I thought the office server was only 40 max?

you've got some really nice reading comprehension and cognitive skills josh
joker8baller, post: 70680, member: 835 Wrote:We've tried, GG, and a few others and they were as popular as pistols...
Did you try a good GG with the right mods/settings?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]