Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned in mg server [RESOVLED]
Name: (Bounty)Searyb
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16362114
Server: Minigames

Everyone was typing !block and getting the team stuck after spawning into different maps then an admin got called came in and said next one to type !block and abuse it gets banned, no one said anything for about 30 seconds then next thing i know i got a one month ban without any sort of warning.
What i heard when you were banned that everyone was relieved that you were banned. Also were you using the command?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
I used it in the first round i joined, but the round where everyone was stuck i wasn't using it and the chat logs even showed like ten other people using it. Minato and Yuri (the everyone i guarantee you were talking about because their precious kdr was at risk while being stuck) kept insisting on me getting banned because i apparently i "Incited the problem". The admin also came in, told everyone to stop and then without warning i was banned. Last i heard block was supposed to work where everyone else turns solid except for you anyways so if everyone was stuck then clearly the script is faulty.
A player called me saying you were abusing !block ( proof of you doing it there : http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/514291 ) I joined the server and saw you were blocking people in your body. Then I looked at your steam ID on sourceban and found you have 4 other bans for the same reason. I tought you would understand after your 4 bans, but I assume not. So I deceided to ban you right away without any warnings since players asked you to stop and you aleardy had 4 other bans for the same reason. I am not reducing the ban unless another admin feels so. Thank you for understaning and we hope you understand the message. Next time will be way longer that you won't even be able to re-connect on our servers.

Edit: Yes, I did warn everyone when I joined in, and they stopped. But you've been warned/banned enough times to atleast understand this is not allowed on our servers.
You have 4 pages of chat log, 99.9% of them contains you abusing !block. Whenever you join our servers, the only thing you are looking for is trouble. You get ban, and as soon as your ban expire, you continue doing the same thing, being a faggot. Be happy, I was tempted to just permanent ban you, but since your other bans were for a low amount of time, I deceided to just give you a long ban.

Have a great day.

Mods, please close this.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]