Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eZ-=Target=- Application for Moderator [BANANA]
Name: eZ-=Target=-
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:17298402
Timezone: PST
Availability: It varies, due to work, but I'm on the forums every day at some point. I just haven't been able to play much recently. Hoping that changes soon.
Tell us something about yourself: Night Watch Member and Moderator of our section, Union Worker and Treasurer of my Local, US Army & Iraq Vet, father of 3. Most of the MG and ZR server regulars know my son, Desert Eagle.
Reason For Admin Application: I want to help out cleaning up the flaming, double posting, and just random crap that some people can't seem to resist typing. I lived, I learned, and I think I have proven that I can be a positive influence here.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
You got it, and you know it. Smile missed you man, long time no see till 5 mins ago? lol, hope to pwn you in game any time soon Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Hey man, you've got this in the bag. Goodluck not like you'll need any! Lol see you in game bro.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Oh, I see your soon playing much on snipers server too.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
good luck man!
I don't think you can apply for moderator without it being mentioned more are needed, not 100% sure. But this what Leaky said in the thread:

Leaky, post: 61082, member: 196 Wrote:New forum mods have been picked. Thanks to all those who applied, if we need more moderators later I will re-open this thread.

http://war-lords.net/threads/looking-for...ator.7266/

Good luck anyways.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eh... The section is called "Staff Applications", not "Admin Applications", and everyone has a subject that includes Admin. I tried once for Admin and was denied, due to some lack of forethought (and alcohol consumption, truth be told) and not thinking something through before reacting. It was a while ago, and people have played with me enough to know that was the exception, not the rule with me. I just figured applying for a Moderator position would be just another slow step in the progress toward an Admin position, which I fully intend on re-applying for one day. Either way, its here, and I'll just wait for the powers that be to make their decision based on their "behind the scenes" deliberations.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
It is not possible to apply for forum moderator. I don't accept applications. I pick people randomly out of a hat, I also read through everyone's forum posts and pick based on that.