Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Rules In-Game
I'm just really pissed that I get banned for 2nd time. I had no idea that scripts for bhopping can get you banned. I thought bhopping was a part of the game. Anyways, I wanted to suggest that, you guys should post the rules in-game such as "No bhopping allowed" "No hacks" "No scripts" "No camping" and all that. Some people only started playing CSS and they honestly don't know where to find the rules in the servers. Like me. No hate comments please. Thanks.
That's why I suggested of a !rules function that should be advertised on chat when a round starts to Bison. I think he's working on it.
Riser, post: 71404, member: 992 Wrote:That's why I suggested of a !rules function that should be advertised on chat when a round starts to Bison. I think he's working on it.

Yeppp, I hope they make one because I honestly had no idea that bhopping is illegal in game. I thought it was part of it. -.-"
Quote: "No bhopping allowed" "No hacks" "No scripts" "No camping"
1) We allow b-hopping.
2) Who in their right minds would allow hacks? They gave an unfair advantage to other players who play the game legitimately.
3) Who in their right minds would allow scripts? They gave an unfair advantage to other players who play the game legitimately.
4) We allow camping, until it becomes clear that the person is not doing their objective.

The MOTD should display the rules already. Yes, we can display the rules with more frequency, but claiming ignorance to the rules that you have listed isn't be a defense, especially since no hacking & scripting should be common sense.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Read the MOTD it pops up when you join the server. Unless its still those adverts.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Sometimes its the advertisements, sometimes it doesnt even load the motd.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
You shouldn't have to use scripts to do anything.
It's called practicing, the only real way to get better at something.

Try it, you might like it.
The motd hasnt worked for me in months so I can kinda see his rant here.....but it is a comman since thing with any advantage IE scripts or third party downloads.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.