Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Penguin's MG Admin Applimacation :o
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Flame Princess <3 -Penguin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID : [/SIZE] [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:482181872 and [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1501771142 (that's my newer ID)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Mountain Standard Time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Summer: Anytime between 8am to 12 am unless i get off early. School is about to start so only on the weekends between the hours of 8am - 12am unless i get off early[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] To tell you the truth, I never really was a pc gamer til this summer. I was more of a console gamer (your average Call of Duty player).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My reason for applying? I know there is ALOT and i mean ALOT of admin apps in but, I still want to apply. I want to help the mg server out. When im on most of the time an admin isnt in MG at all. (Again i do start school soon contradicting my self blah blah blah i know :c) I'm also some what known on War-Lords. Some dislike (*cough* Ptk *cough*) only because I tend to get annoying and hard to deal with IF I AM BORED! But, Don't get me wrong applimacation reader. As admin i won't be annoying. In fact i probably won't be bored. (no. i wont aboose) I think I'm dragging this on. Well to end this paramagraph. I am Penguin, Promise to keep the MG server safe as admin (re-read Availability to know when lul) if i get admin. (I don't doubt myself. I just know there are alot apps in.) Thank you for taking the time to read this all! Big Grin[/SIZE]
Good luck!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
GL bro hope you get it.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 71652, member: 14856 Wrote:GL bro hope you get it.
Thanks bro! You to Tongue!
Penguin's MG Admin Applimacation :o

lol. GL
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good Luck