Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Did platform abused? (CLOSED)
so i just want to ask, but i don't know if it's the right topic.

Platform was asking me and Yuri to stop on the mic, after 2 seconds(i think). He muted me and Yuri then i remember it was like Yuri said stfu cosmo in chat. so i typed stfu yuri to yuri, then platform gagged me. after that, i change my name to wait! then i got kicked

I just want to ask, i don't want platform get into any trouble, so, just give me the answer please.

I'll enjoy my 1 day ban. Don't say anything bad to me cuz im new, 1st time post on this topic.

Thanks
If any admin warns you to stop doing something and you continue to do it then he/she has the right to punish you for said actions. Mute and a gag is a reasonable punishment. I challenge you to read our server rules so that you are more familiar with what type of game play is allowed. If you have any questions about our rules feel free to ask here as I will leave this topic open and answer any and all of your questions.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Hum, i'm pretty sure platform can't even play due to his pc being broken, and he let someone ( Penguin ) plays on his account yet he got told that if he used his admin powers he would be in huge trouble, so I guess just wait untill platform or penguin or a root post here ;o
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Perhaps next time you're muted and gagged, you won't attempt to continue the activity via name changes.

Closed.