tmp
2 6.45%
five seven pistol
1 3.23%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Worst CSS Gun ?
got the idea from favorite gun thread, except this is a poll and what you think is the single worst css gun. And i inserted the guns I think would be most appropriate into the poll options, sorry if your choice is not present here. If there were unlimited poll choices i woulda put every gun

anyways, the worst css gun in my opinion is the p90
How is it the worst gun? You can run around, just spray and get five kills with it.

I voted auto-shotgun.
cause it sprays many bullets that do very little damage with almost no recoil, which means that you do not increase your skills as a CSS player by not being able to control recoil
I vote for the UMP. What does that stand for? "Universal machine pistol"? I dunno, but I'd take a compact into battle instead of this mess.
[Image: 350656_101.png]
Mhm, from that point of view. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the P90, but it will get you a lot more kills than the auto shotgun.

Darkanthrax, post: 72125, member: 4038 Wrote:I vote for the UMP. What does that stand for? "Universal machine pistol"? I dunno, but I'd take a compact into battle instead of this mess.
It stands for "Union pour un Mouvement Populaire".
OMG dude, Pro90'ers gonna get mad..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Wow guys obviously the ak47 is the worst xD
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Glad to see awp wasn't one of the candidates! I grow tired of the same ole bashing. Def p90 for worst gun.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Naw UMP is good just need to learn how to use it I like it, but I dont like the Auto Shotgun.
I wonder if Ceddeeoo there has ever tried to dink someone with a p90 at range like the bots do, its freackin awesome. P90 is an annoying gun, the fact that it is makes it so useful against the lot of derps that resort to trying to spray an AK at u, or the many awpers that fail to hit a target 5 feet in front o em.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6