Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website I have been working on for some time, planning on transporting into a full flash but working on all the graphic design right now.

Having some issues with figuring out animations and how I want the screens to rip apart.

Check it out, some music ive created on there aswell.

[url="http://www.botwalkie.com"]www.botwalkie.com[/url]
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Nice job. God work.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
God work? I do produce some godly images hahah.

Any suggestions on the site? Additions? Still looking to enhance it before my EP release.
Really nice site, but for me when it gets to the main page (The Heaven part) I don't really have a clue what to click on, so some sort of text or something telling me what each button is would be a great add on.
[Image: sigix.png]
Dr. gkovr, post: 76460, member: 14911 Wrote:Really nice site, but for me when it gets to the main page (The Heaven part) I don't really have a clue what to click on, so some sort of text or something telling me what each button is would be a great add on.

I appreciate your input, I have gotten the text hard to navigate at the moment so definitely a change I have to work on.

songs and everything will be updated to most current soon as my album is coming out hopefully by end of year or beginning of the year.
What kind of programs did you use to make this? good job btw Smile
Like the site, Dr. Gkovr his suggestion goes same for me. Really love the music btw Cool!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 76536, member: 15273 Wrote:Like the site, Dr. Gkovr his suggestion goes same for me. Really love the music btw Cool!

thanks fuzzy!

Heres a preview of a song on my ep for yah

http://soundcloud.com/robbiereinzuch/bot...al/s-6Gisz
Sounds good, can't wait to hear more Smile!

Btw, repeat button broke :mad:!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Yeah.. the "Heav------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ en" is so far away from each other..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]