Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early access to the CS:GO Beta
[SIZE=14px]Early Beta Access[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Pre-Purchase Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and get access to the beta starting on August 14th![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/[/SIZE]
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Nice, and our new server is almost ready to accommodate this Smile.
Sad that I lost the full CS package for only $18.something cents.. Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Matt, post: 72275, member: 178 Wrote:Nice, and our new server is almost ready to accommodate this Smile.
Excellent ! Just pre-purchased myself and looking forward to it. Will you establish another server just for it ?
It's only gaming after all. Keep it in perspective.
Yes. The generous people that are providing us with the game servers have upgraded the resources to not only give us a better gaming experience on the current csConfused servers that we all know and love, but have also provided us with the capacity to host multiple cs:go servers to be able to accommodate the next generation of the Counter strike series.

I think that we need to hear some cheers for these unselfish people.
JayCat, post: 72281, member: 2104 Wrote:Yes. The generous people that are providing us with the game servers have upgraded the resources to not only give us a better gaming experience on the current csConfused servers that we all know and love, but have also provided us with the capacity to host multiple cs:go servers to be able to accommodate the next generation of the Counter strike series.

I think that we need to hear some cheers for these unselfish people.
Agreed sir !
It's only gaming after all. Keep it in perspective.
Can't wait and it's only 15 bucks right now. Get it cheap while you can!
HoboBob, post: 72295, member: 4107 Wrote:Can't wait and it's only 15 bucks right now. Get it cheap while you can!

Correction: $13.49
Whose jumping on today? who wants to play? Ill be on around 6:30-7
[Image: 456710_101.png]
BOTWALKIE, post: 72720, member: 15037 Wrote:Whose jumping on today? who wants to play? Ill be on around 6:30-7
I deleted my CS:GO, I dont like it. But I might get on later (not today though..)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]