Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob AngryAnimal on awp_crazyjump2007
JayCat, post: 72380, member: 2104 Wrote:Wait, he thought that "Dragon" was "Silly"?
yeah, usually they would mistake me and silly when i change my name to silly and he changes to Assassin, NOT DRAGON AND SILLY Tongue
Kid just wanted to show off how he did 26-6 once in a life time. It's not about silly's or dragon's score. He just didn't wanna obviously say "look at my score". Yes, I agree with eternal here, you are a noob in the first place.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72397, member: 9168 Wrote:Kid just wanted to show off how he did 26-6 once in a life time. It's not about silly's or dragon's score. He just didn't wanna obviously say "look at my score". Yes, I agree with eternal here, you are a noob in the first place.
I play with him ALOT, and he gets this kind of score really often, so no.. you noobs for judging without knowledge.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
thats a nice interface skin, what is it called ? or can you link it Smile
ceddeeoo, post: 72403, member: 9052 Wrote:thats a nice interface skin, what is it called ? or can you link it Smile
Riser uses that one too.. uhh, I'll try to find it for you, and if I do so, I'll DP.

DK, post: 72398, member: 3039 Wrote:I play with him ALOT, and he gets this kind of score really often, so no.. you noobs for judging without knowledge.
Exactly, he gets scores like this because he plays with individuals like you.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72406, member: 9168 Wrote:Exactly, he gets scores like this because he plays with individuals like you.
Better than waste time with admins that dont get to know the entire community Wink

DK, post: 72408, member: 3039 Wrote:Better than waste time with admins that dont get to know the entire community Wink
Yeah, admins, get it? They are still admins.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72411, member: 9168 Wrote:Yeah, admins, get it? They are still admins.
Well, corruption still exists right?

ceddeeoo, post: 72403, member: 9052 Wrote:thats a nice interface skin, what is it called ? or can you link it Smile
Thats not what riser uses, he uses combinations from different GUIs.
Here this might help
http://war-lords.net/threads/counter-str...post-53519
I use toxic gonna mix it up with others when i have sometime