Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Binds, tips and tricks
Quote:[Image: 2012-06-04_00001-600x300.jpg]

[SIZE=14px]Buy binds are essential for competitive play. When you want to hit a bomb site super fast you don’t want any of your team stuck in spawn still purchasing their gear. You want to be able to hit a couple of keys and be out of spawn as soon as possible, getting to certain choke points before the enemy can become game breaking if done well.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]In this guide I will show you how to create custom buy binds for Counter Strike Global Offensive.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=28px]THE CS:GO BUY BIND FORMAT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]First of all, you will need to know the layout of the buy bind:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind (key) “buy (item)”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]You should copy this and use it as a template for all your future buy binds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=28px]THE NUMPAD KEY CODES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]A lot of people like to use their number pad as the part of their keyboard for binds*. Here is the numpad code for each key, use the image as a reference (click to enlarge).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]*Note: You can also use the functional keys as well, I actually prefer to use them instead of the numpad. The code for all these are straight forward just: f1, f2, f3, f4 etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][Image: qpad-numpad-small.jpg][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
  1. kp_slash
  2. *
  3. kp_minus
  4. kp_home
  5. kp_uparrow
  6. kp_pgup
  7. kp_leftarrow
  8. kp_5
  9. kp_rightarrow
  10. kp_end
  11. kp_downarrow
  12. kp_pgdn
  13. kp_ins
  14. kp_del
  15. kp_plus
  16. kp_enter
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=28px]WEAPON AND ITEM CODES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
Once you have decided what keys you want to use, you now need to tie them up with what weapons and items you want them to buy. Below is a list of all the weapon and item codes for Counter Strike Global Offensive.
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
NAME (CONSOLE CODE)
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=20px]Rifles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
  • Scout (ssg08)
  • Galil (galilar)
  • Famas (famas)
  • SG550 (sg550)
  • AUG (aug)
  • M4 (m4a1)
  • AK47 (ak47)
  • T Auto Sniper (g3sg1)
  • CT Auto Sniper (scar20)
  • AWP (awp)
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=20px]SMGs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
  • Mac 10 (mac10)
  • UMP (ump45)
  • P90 (p90)
  • Bizon (bizon)
  • MP7 (mp7)
  • MP9 (mp9)
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=20px]Heavy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
  • Auto Shotgun (xm1014)
  • Mag7 (mag7)
  • Sawed Off Shotgun (sawedoff)
  • Nova Shotgun (nova)
  • M249 (m249)
  • Negev (negev)
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=20px]Pistols[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
  • 228 Compact (p228)
  • Glock (glock)
  • Dual Elites (elite)
  • Five Seven (fiveseven)
  • Desert Eagle (deagle)
  • Tec9 (tec9)
  • HKP2000 (hkp2000)
  • P250 (p250)
[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=20px]Grenades & Gear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]
  • Incendiary Grenade (incgrenade)
  • Flashbang (flashbang)
  • Smoke (smokegrenade)
  • HE Grenade (hegrenade)
  • Molotov (molotov)
  • Decoy (decoy)
  • Kevlar (kevlar)
  • Kevlar+Helmet (vesthelm)
  • Zeus x27 (taser)
  • Defuse Kit (defuser)
[SIZE=28px]EXAMPLES OF BUY BINDS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]For you to put things into perspective, here is a selection of some of my current buy binds as an example. Each different line is a separate line in the autoexec file. Feel free to use my binds if you want, I’m still actually tweaking with them to suit my needs. If you want to come up with your own then I suggest using notepad to draft down all the buy binds ready to be exported to the autoexec file![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind f1 “buy ak47; buy m4a1; buy vesthelm; buy deagle; buy flashbang; buy smokegrenade; buy molotov; buy incgrenade; buy defuser”
bind f2 “buy awp; buy vesthelm; buy deagle; buy flashbang; buy smokegrenade; buy molotov; buy incgrenade; buy defuser”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind f3 “buy vesthelm”
bind f4 “buy kevlar”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind f5 “buy hegrenade”
bind f6 “buy flashbang”
bind f7 “buy smokegrenade”
bind f8 “buy molotov; buy incgrenade”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind kp_home “buy awp”
bind kp_uparrow “buy g3sg1; buy scar20″
bind kp_pgup “buy ssg08″[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind kp_leftarrow “buy ak47; buy m4a1″
bind kp_5 “buy sg556; buy aug”
bind kp_rightarrow “buy galilar; buy famas”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind kp_end “buy p90″
bind kp_downarrow “buy bizon”
bind kp_pgdn “buy mac10; buy mp9″[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind kp_minus “buy deagle”
bind kp_plus “buy tec9″
bind kp_enter “buy p250″[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]bind kp_ins “buy defuser”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=28px]ADDING THE BUY BINDS TO YOUR AUTOEXEC[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]You’re nearly there! The final step is to add your new list of buy binds to your autoexec file. If you haven’t already set up your autoexec file then you can find out how to do it here (takes five minutes tops).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Simply copy all your buy binds from your notepad and paste them in your autoexec.cfg file and your done – easy as pie![/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]http://www.hattongames.com/2012/06/how-t...-for-csgo/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Most of the buy binds are the same as Source, just had to copy and paste my old cfg. I don't think I'll ever change my default weapons(ak/m4, deagle, flashes, grenade, smoke, kit, kelvar). If I ever need a motolov, I'd just use the buy menu.

Good guide though.
Not just the molotov, heard the tec 9 is pretty overpowering. I'm testing out other weapons as well. No submachine gun seems to be worth buying atm.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Like I said
"I don't think I'll ever change my default weapons(ak/m4, deagle, flashes, grenade, smoke, kit, kelvar)"

but yeah it'd be cool to mess around with diff weps
Spartacus, post: 72839, member: 1060 Wrote:Not just the molotov, heard the tec 9 is pretty overpowering. I'm testing out other weapons as well. No submachine gun seems to be worth buying atm.

Haha yeah, when it's first round or when I'm broke I always buy the TEC9 when I'm on T.
M4 has always been my favorite gun but I can't kill anyone with it in GO :eek:
[Image: sigix.png]
For those of us who prefer playing with a left hand model: cl_righthand 0
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Spartacus, post: 72839, member: 1060 Wrote:Not just the molotov, heard the tec 9 is pretty overpowering. I'm testing out other weapons as well. No submachine gun seems to be worth buying atm.
They already said they are going to nerf the tec9 so don't become to dependant on it. The molotovs are fucking legit. Has to be the ultimate awp stopper.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I agree molotovs were a great add to CS. At first I thought it would be ridiculously overpowered, but nope. It's great for buying time for your teammates to rotate when you're outnumbered or stopping the other team from getting in site.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Tec9=1 kill per 1 hs
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/