Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Lieutenant Josh/General Yang
im callin u out. meet me at da wL dust 2 CSGO Deathmatch server... bring your p90 and your awp...

my ak is waiting for you

[Image: DB029DA2407658B5E31F8650623DDDD19BD853C0]
The first and only thing i noticed was your ping, are you still in Brazil?
nope haha i'm in philadelphia at the moment visiting my mom Smile
So you got your old ping back?
Well, nice job.. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
sure he will completely mad/jealous Smile
don't bully josh ...
Assassin, post: 72970, member: 2398 Wrote:The first and only thing i noticed was your ping, are you still in Brazil?

I noticed the name. o_O
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Huh???
I have class bro, today was the last day i play the dm, and i was there to settle the score with Indokilla the twit by telling him off, which i did very effectively mind you over the mic. Where as Silly earned his rank 1 and was modest about it, he was all in your face about it and bragging which i can't stand, arrogance, and fucking doucheiness. All he does was camp the doubledoor with a p90 and wait for u, and run in kill, run out reload, like some little pansy, rather than just rushing all the way in and going to into spawn, which though annoying i dont actually mind. This and the fact that he only used a p90 whereas i usually use the dm to practice my AK, awp, and other Smgs, p90 only when im in tryhard mood.

Also, im sorry, are a dummy? You would actually fight on my terms on my ground that i practiced in constantly for everyday virtually with every gun virtually?? That is one of the stupidest most arrogant moves anyone in any kind of competition can make.
Heck screw being honorable, your willing to be the idiot here, why not, i name the time. Tomorrow afternoon 4 and after your time, when im in there, you get in, and we shall see little Frenchie boy, just how crappy u are.

wait what??? CS GO?? I dont have CS Go u retard, meet in my dm server or nothing.
If not, well now, dont go claiming any kind of bullshit that ur better, because, simply, i dont own Cs Go Son, thats already a biased requirement that i have no control of.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 73025, member: 946 Wrote:wait what??? CS GO?? I dont have CS Go u retard, meet in my dm server or nothing.
[Image: Owned1.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Hey he's an honorless French pig who decidedly thinks rape jokes are funny, and hates all Asians for some overtly social unacceptable reason that probably has only to do with his own shortcoming, due to either not being athletic, educated or intellectually sound. If he wants to face me, it can't be Cs GO simply because, i dont have it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6