Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘CS:GO’ to get zombie mod at launch
[SIZE=14px]Proving once again that no first-person shooter can go without a zombie gametype, Valve announced that a Zombie mod will be ready for the release of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Valve has been working with the modders over at plaguefest.com to get the Zombie Mod ready for the launch of CS:GO and it sounds like they will just just make it by the August 21st deadline.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]“It was important to us as we developed CS:GO to make sure it was as moddable and extensible as any CS game,” Valve wrote on the CS:GO blog. “So this is just one of many mods that will be available to CS:GO in the coming months.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Josh from plaguefest.com added some additional details on the Zombie Mod in the Steam forums. The mod will support up to 64 players at launch and it sounds like the Zombie Reloadedgametype will be on of the first supported.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]In Zombie Reloaded, one player starts out as a zombie trying to infect all the other players. The human players will try to survive by jumping, climbing, building barricades or just shooting the zombies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Another Zombie Mod called Zombie Escape will be online soon after launch as well.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]And before you ask, yes this will only be available on the PC.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Valve is heavily supporting the modding community with Steamworks on the PC that’s already led to thousands of mods being available for other games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dota 2,Portal 2, Civilization V and many more.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]http://videogamewriters.com/counter-stri...unch-53084[/SIZE]
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Bhop is already out too Big Grin

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=O5PPsSKyHYE[/video]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Bhopping isn't really a mod though, lol. just like surfing. both avaible on cs:go but they're not a mod lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

plaguefest..... I like that server.
I played a lot of zombie escapes there...
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]