Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Tina's Mg Admin application
haha you guys i need admin cuz nobody does anything anout the spammers
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Tina's been helping me for quite awhile in the mg server, regularly chatting me up on steam when the racism/mic spamming gets out of hand, since he's there a lot more often than I am.
Even though he's only 15, I've seen him handle trolling attempts well, and I think he'd pick up anything he needs to learn fast. Until reading this app, I'd always assumed he was much older. Where did you grow up?
I sincerely hopes he gets approved. Try to increase your presence on the forums here so the others can get to know you.
And good luck!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Tina you are a nice guy.
I wish you had a mic, so i could talk with you more :/
Anyways, you will make an awesome admin, good luck.
Wish i get to know you better.

I want to join your clan "Hentai buds" lol im a perv.

Double post

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 74146, member: 9457 Wrote:Tina's been helping me for quite awhile in the mg server, regularly chatting me up on steam when the racism/mic spamming gets out of hand, since he's there a lot more often than I am.
Even though he's only 15, I've seen him handle trolling attempts well, and I think he'd pick up anything he needs to learn fast. Until reading this app, I'd always assumed he was much older. Where did you grow up?
I sincerely hopes he gets approved. Try to increase your presence on the forums here so the others can get to know you.
And good luck!
he grew up on ski mountain
i should kill myself for that joke
I gotta say Yes, just for that uber-cute kitty sniping sig thats why!
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Yuuki <3, post: 74156, member: 8153' Wrote:Tina you are a nice guy.
I wish you had a mic, so i could talk with you more :/
Anyways, you will make an awesome admin, good luck.
Wish i get to know you better.

I want to join your clan "Hentai buds" lol im a perv.

Double post

he grew up on ski mountain
i should kill myself for that joke
Lol i will I can send you an invite into the clan anyday or if your nonsteam feel free to put it in your name!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Tina, I will be only spraying ecchi, instead of hentai.
some people are actually offended by strong nudity/sexuality of hentai pictures.
that is why i will be spraying only ecchi pics where sexuality/nudity is mild, so it won't offend anyone Smile
if that is ok with you Smile
She's got it Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yuuki <3, post: 74200, member: 8153' Wrote:Tina, I will be only spraying ecchi, instead of hentai.
some people are actually offended by strong nudity/sexuality of hentai pictures.
that is why i will be spraying only ecchi pics where sexuality/nudity is mild, so it won't offend anyone Smile
if that is ok with you Smile
I know what you mean.. Ecchi/Anime is allowed. Hentai Buds is just the name. the picture does not need to contain nudity.
NoBoss, post: 74206, member: 11847 Wrote:I know what you mean.. Ecchi/Anime is allowed. Hentai Buds is just the name. the picture does not need to contain nudity.
your clan members are such a perv, they said i need pics to get in :p
Yuuki <3, post: 74213, member: 8153' Wrote:your clan members are such a perv, they said i need pics to get in :p
Lol the only pics you need are anime.. thats the requirement.