Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Story We Can All Relate To
A friend told me about this story and encouraged me to read it, as it might inspire me to write something like it. Didn't expect the message to be so strong that I ended up crying manly tears and giving all my feels. Take some time to read it - trust me, it's worthwhile.

Here it is: http://escapepod.org/2012/05/17/ep345-th...menagerie/

Nominated for the 2011 Hugo Award, won the 2011 Nebula Award

Mfw reading it: [Image: tumblr_lj3wx11q741qgifg7.jpg]
[Image: 191457_101.png]
so much to read. read the first two then I rage quit reading it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Read the whole thing. Not sure how all of us can relate to it but

long story short, i am a ungrateful dick.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Well hehe Smile relates to me a bit
[Image: 481925_101.png]
When I was like 5-6 y.o. I used to cry every time when I saw clowns...Forced me to became one, clown.
Whats up with all this text? Too much to read.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I think everyone can relate to this story, if you say you were the perfect grateful child/teenager then you're simply lying...
:oops: Nice little emotional break from the vidya gaems.
[Image: sigix.png]
shit that story hit a chord. first time I'd shed tear in ages. verywell written.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!