Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not fully retiring from gaming just untill i find some time to start playing since i have six classes and karate and basketball this year so my schedule will always be full and busy.I'll miss everyone from the mg and office servers.I hope everyone a good luck,and ill miss my lovely hater black blood!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Omg finally some peace in minigames!!
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Gonna miss you in the Mg Server , He does bring some life to the servers! Have fun with all those classes and karate.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
We will miss you, but try to be on as much as possible. I mean i have 6 classes, 1 A.P, wrestling practice, martial arts and going to gym, and of course ...friends, etc. But lol no one truly fully retires from gaming. I mean you'll crave it soon. But to let everyone no, im like retiring too. Well gonna retire to guild wars and hope that i wouldn't be stuck on a book all day turning from a computer nerd into a bookworm. We will miss you Neo. and lol, a lot of the older people arn't gonna be on cuz of college too so yea, were not alone.But its good that your making an effort to stay in shape!Cool
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Well im not fully retiring ill just not be focusing on gaming just mostly my studies,im trying to fit in some css and other games.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
yay! no more 1-minute-but-is-actually-1-hour-ban!
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 73858, member: 14826' Wrote:yay! no more 1-minute-but-is-actually-1-hour-ban!

LOL

You're talking about someone else here... Smile
studying, u kidding me lol. your only in 7th grade, you don't have to study to hard. uness u go to a strict ass catholic schools whcih i hate. just take it easy, don't try too hard or you'll be a so called "TRY HARD"
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Private Toast, post: 74049, member: 15047 Wrote:studying, u kidding me lol. your only in 7th grade, you don't have to study to hard. uness u go to a strict ass catholic schools whcih i hate. just take it easy, don't try too hard or you'll be a so called "TRY HARD"

I seriously agree on the "strict ass catholic schools".
Apparently, since I go to a catholic school, my hair can't touch my eyebrows, can't even wear a freaking wristband, shoes can't be colors like blue, orange, whatsoever. I find it to be VERY ridiculous. But I just break those rules anyway.
[Image: tumblr_m86hjtvNBN1r4cmts.gif]
Kevvvvin, post: 74069, member: 14940 Wrote:I seriously agree on the "strict ass catholic schools".
Apparently, since I go to a catholic school, my hair can't touch my eyebrows, can't even wear a freaking wristband, shoes can't be colors like blue, orange, whatsoever. I find it to be VERY ridiculous. But I just break those rules anyway.

Hmm, sounds annoying. Although, is your school one of those where all the girls have to wear really short skirts? That's a plus.