Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Cookie jar bhop script mg
Hey this kid just admitted to scripts to me and tina is a boss and everyone on mg if admin on plz
[Image: 481925_101.png]
I've never seen him bhop around but he always ask if he can use his bhop script and say its fine because its not hacking. If he was I think it would have already banned him.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Simply stating that he is using scripts is not sufficient evidence for an admin to ban. If he is indeed using scripts, the anti-cheat plugin will get him sooner or later.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
NoBoss, post: 73441, member: 11847 Wrote:I've never seen him bhop around but he always ask if he can use his bhop script and say its fine because its not hacking. If he was I think it would have already banned him.
Nope, I met a kid another day who's selling hacks for css, he even used it in competitive games (ESEA) and in wL. It contains Anti-recoil (Aimbot ofc) Walls, speed hacks, bhop script and other thing they call "Enhanced Aim", that helps with your aim. But back to topic, hard to say beause admins can't really say when it's script or not because bhop, some do good, others do bad, and others are just really pro.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 73444, member: 3039 Wrote:Nope, I met a kid another day who's selling hacks for css, he even used it in competitive games (ESEA) and in wL. It contains Anti-recoil (Aimbot ofc) Walls, speed hacks, bhop script and other thing they call "Enhanced Aim", that helps with your aim. But back to topic, hard to say beause admins can't really say when it's script or not because bhop, some do good, others do bad, and others are just really pro.
Well hes an obvious "fail troll" in the server.. Most of the times half the stuff that comes from his mouth is just plain out stupid.. So i doubt even if he said he was scripting he would just be fail trolling. I have seen Cookie more than once in the servers trying to troll other players.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
nah i was watching him earlier bouncing around ski mountain and you could tell. but gah tis fine. I just hate these god dang things. And want em gone.
[Image: 481925_101.png]
I have this conversation where he asks about his scripts and says they're separate from hax on demo. I haven't seen him bhop yet, though, and I assumed he was simply trolling. As linear mentioned, just talking about your scripts isn't conclusive enough for us. Please record and demo him if you find him hopping suspiciously.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!