• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Nexus_skull spamming and vote abuse
ke! (RADIO): Go go go!
Nexus_skull : votemute
Crowley : leave everything up
Nexus_skull voted to mute .# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony
Votes required 1/12
Nexus_skull : shut up
.# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony : if it's you or me who's gonna be gagged/banned it's you
Nexus_skull : he wont STFU
Nexus_skull : not my fault
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,898) got 2 points for killing Goku Uchiha (2,799)
.# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony : u should know i help the admins a lot
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,899) got 1 point for Headshot
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,901) got 2 points for killing Ⓡdre™ CAPITAN (1,215)
*DEAD* Goku Uchiha : LOL
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,902) got 1 point for Headshot
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,912) got 10 points [-2] for killing FUZZY◦ .# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony (13,151)
ϟ Dσpiɛ ϟ (42Ɵ9) : lol
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,913) got 1 point for Headshot
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,922) got 9 points [-2] for killing 100% Noobs ๖ۣBℓα¢к ๖Bℓσσ∂ (13,078)
*DEAD* .# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony : lol inmarvi
K:// marc the revolver (RADIO): Go go go!
*DEAD* .# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony : i got you??
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,923) got 1 point for Headshot
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,925) got 2 points for killing JoKeR (1,175)
0:1245567334 is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
K:// marc the revolver (RADIO): You take the point.
Nexus_skull : Make him STFU and i will STFU
War-Lords: P кғc Po0terKing69 (6,928) got 3 points [-2] for killing Crowley (4,070)
*DEAD* a : hhhh
*DEAD* Goku Uchiha : omg
Nexus_skull : K POOTER?
*DEAD* a : hhhhhhhhhhhh
W
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Nexus spams/trolls a lot, but it's mostly pretty mild.
Player was issued a warning.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
yeah thanks izzie i know he does but usually he listens to me and he didnt give a shit today
[Image: 481925_101.png]
RESOLVED

One of our MG admins will be looking into the issue. If the player persists, please record a demo for additional evidence.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]