Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  PUNCHMEN clan members ban request
PUNCHMEN is a clan which includes player:
ERIK: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/359335
and
GRIFF: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/359339

of course, there are other members such as ETHAN and Source.
all of their stats can be found in wl:MG gameme clan: http://wls.gameme.com/claninfo/36289

why I want these guys to be banned?
i want semi-perm ban for these two.
Especially ERIK.
although i do not have any solid evidence, I have seen ERIK in PUNCHMEN for almost a year now.
First time i saw him, i was impressed how good he was in CSS.
but then, when i joined a server once at 3AM, i saw ERIK, spamming the mic with racism, and just insulting everyone.
i was really pissed off.
i called an admin to shut him off, and he had a day (?) ban or something.
i have seen him again.
he does not mic spam when there are lots of people in the server.
however, he spams without doubt when there are only few people on the server, because it is easier to check if there is any admins on or not.

today, Pooterking, http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/481925
has reported that they are mic spamming, again.
due to the recent IP moving and patch, there weren't as many people as before, therfore they mic spammed, assuming using racism and insults to players.

I want a semi-perm ban for ERIK. He is a coward, who only mic spams when he is sure there isnt any admins on. Thus, he does not insult in any way of joking too; he just insults and insults after maps.

so please, consider a semi-perm ban or even perm ban. He has gotten way too much warning for his griefing/spamming.

thx in advance.

btw, "ban appeal" as in ban them, not unban them :p
oh also, GRIFF, he is kinda of an asshole too.
but ERIK is the one who mic spams a lot.
i believe both of them got mic spam warnings at least once.
Yuuki, did you record any demos?
If you have something conclusive, ban length will be decided by one of the admins, but no demo=no ban.
I've had my eye on those two for awhile, but they behave better around me since learning I am an admin.

PS. This should've been titled ban request. lol.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 73688, member: 9457 Wrote:Yuuki, did you record any demos?
If you have something conclusive, ban length will be decided by one of the admins, but no demo=no ban.
I've had my eye on those two for awhile, but they behave better around me since learning I am an admin.

PS. This should've been titled ban request. lol.
i said it on the last section :eek:

and since i dont have any evidence, i dont expect the ban. however, lots of people will be annoyed.
i know it.
you can ask many players on the server.
I agree these guys last night were both spamming the mic ive tryed recording demos but css is messed up for recording demos

Double post

i think the recorder is broken whenever i type demo "name ofdemo" it does not record norjust shows unknown command
[Image: 481925_101.png]
I have seen these guys trying to do exploits in the map.. Mic spamming. But your going to need more proof than just players half of the time. I wasnt there the whole time so I dont know fully how they acted in the server.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
pooterking69420, post: 73703, member: 6134 Wrote:i think the recorder is broken whenever i type demo "name ofdemo" it does not record norjust shows unknown command

The command is "record" not "demo".
Yea, would be ideal to make a demo... then errything would be going your way. and btw 3 am in teh morning? so early? unless udidnt sleep yet. and nice sig Yuki and tina Big Grin
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
yeah izzie showed me how to tyhanks all
[Image: 481925_101.png]
RESOLVED

One of our MG admins will watch those two when he's available. If you can get a demo of those two breaking rules, then we will take appropriate measures to punish them. Otherwise, no demo = no ban.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]