Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd HDK Leader Postion Application
Seeing as I have recently been busy with CSGO/school and remix has been busy with not having a computer. We have decided to Appoint the third HDK Leader. From there on out, HDK Leaders will be required to get 2/3 votes for all LDK applicants.

If you are interested in being an HDK leader the only requirement you must meet is being a FULL HDK member. Please Post a small paragraph of why you deserve HDK leader status and are the best candidate.

Any post that does not directly correlate with the above will be removed.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Alright well, Guess i'll take a chance.

Yeah, I admit i've been busy this week since cs:go came out, 3rd in the whole for most mvp's in competetive mode oh yeah. Anyways, i'm going to be fully back again prolly next week, I guess it doesn't bother a lot since you have to wait for people making applications.So, I would like to become an HDK leader because I think i've tried a lot to help HDK in ''popularity'' like getting us a GOOD Team sig, getting us an editor for a Team fragmovie ( Sound is still waiting for clips, is it ever going to happen :/, he has only received like 5-6, we need about 25-30), and I always try to set up a HDK scrim/10 man with HDK's whenever there is enough online ( you can't deny that, proof, i'm spamming you all the time to get a scrim going on :p ) + I'm not biased in my decisions for applications, I would base my decision on maturity,skills,willing to be part of HDK,coolness... Yeah, I think that's all, if I have anything to add, i'll just edit my post, thanks for reading it Smile
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Well this was easy. Congratulations to Cas, you are now our 3rd Leader. I will fix your permissions in the hdk section.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Lol alright, thank you.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]