Chaotic Good: I2egistry

Lawful Neutral: George
True Neutral : Bison
Chaotic Neutral : Assassin (edit)

Lawful Evil : Mr Tea
Neutral Evil : dVs
Chaotic Evil : ruplayer

Don't take it too seriously!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Lol

I agree with most of it, not remix though.

I have no idea what type 'lawful neutral' is, I never request air support. Smile
Haha I think i'm pretty spot on with Izzie, Tea and Bison. The rest are pretty much an exaggeration.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
How to crouch?!?
How to go prone?!?
How to Counter Strike?!?
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
LoL, Nice one, haha. I lol'd of Bison..

By the way, How did you know I'm Mormon?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 73912, member: 3039 Wrote:LoL, Nice one, haha. I lol'd of Bison..

By the way, How did you know I'm Mormon?
Might have something to do with the fact you try and ban everything alive. Only a guess tho.

I feel that if you had power you could be easily compared to Adolf Hitler.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Ok..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I laughed....heil hitler!
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Hahaha. I kept going back to the pic each time I read a few comments and found myself cracking up harder each time.
rofl, man, some of those are spot on!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Yep, that is me to the "T" err Tea... You don't like AWPs go somewhere else, you didn't get an AWP that round stop whining......You're still whining and leave the AWPer alone......BAM! So and So has been gagged for 20mins by an admin.

However, I do not like Grenade launcher players, LAW bitches, medic re-healers, or bunny hoppers in any game...when they are exploited. Its more fun to kill them though. Don't stop there style, but you can only exploit so much.