Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you guys.....
date an older girl/woman with the intention of developing it into a proper relationship?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
It all depends on your age and the age difference.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
25 and 2 years difference.

When is it too wide a gap?
It doesn't matter.

What does matter is compatibility. If you enjoy being together, then that is what does matter.

I am 7 years older than my wife of 15 years.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
As long as its legal and they are happy, fuck everyone else.... I'll admit, I hear about some 22 year old chick shackin up with an 85 year old oil millionaire, and I'm the first to scream, "Gold-digging Whore!"... but everyday couples? Go for it... The largest age difference I've had in a relationship was 5 years, but it didn't last.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Lol I'm more concerned of dating an older lady than the age gap. Okay doesn't seem to be an issue anyway.
Separate the age from who she is and what you feel for each-other. IF you love her and shes loves you, then go for it. You only need to know her age if somebody asks or if you decide to make a surprise b-day party for her, otherwise who cares about age?
*Feel the <3*
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
2 years? That's hardly an age difference imo. Smile
Man honestly love is love, Im 18 and im dating a girl thats 16 right now i turn 19 before she turns 17 idc people can suck my dick. If you feel something with someone and dont feel like that with other who gives a shit whats in your path.
[Image: 481925_101.png]
OLD ENOUGH TO PEE OLD ENOUGH FOR ME
[Image: pedobear.jpg]