Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Hacker Demo, needs review
Aimbot/Wallhacks
Server: Snipers server
Game: CS:S
Suspected hacker's name: AznNoodles
Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?xbs78pmz1k36duz (demo)

I would like an admin to review this, people were saying he wasn't but I really don't believe it. If you toggle wireframe, he is clearly tracking all players, and makes incredible shots. Thanks.
[Image: sigix.png]
I looked up his Stats on the sniper server, hes got about 2 to 1 for kills to headshots per kill, 398 kills 198 headshots to be exact, that doesnt look like an aimbot(at least to me). I usually suspect ppl who have like an 80% or higher headshots per kill stat as being hackers. yet it is the sniper server, and it is with awps so yeah i can see why you'd suspect him. Well, his stats dont check out as a hacker thats my input on it.
Lets see, okay the demo does show him getting some pretty wacky kills, but err i can see within reason alot of them. His misses were pretty consistent too. He aims next to the corners of the crate walls where its most likely for ppl to camp. He did get some weird headshots, but nothing i can conclude as definite hack shots, id guess his quick scoping was just pretty lucky and the reg was really bad, because i did see some of his shots where his aim was directed at the opponents cheast but it instead equaled a headshot. Hacker maybe, its hard to tell imo. Short demo btw.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 74334, member: 946 Wrote:I looked up his Stats on the sniper server, hes got about 2 to 1 for kills to headshots per kill, 398 kills 198 headshots to be exact, that doesnt look like an aimbot(at least to me). I usually suspect ppl who have like an 80% or higher headshots per kill stat as being hackers. yet it is the sniper server, and it is with awps so yeah i can see why you'd suspect him. Well, his stats dont check out as a hacker thats my input on it.
He was doing some weird crouch after he snapped onto people, it's strange. I just want an admin to look at it, he may not be, or he may just be toggling/flicking to the body to make it seem less likely.
Worst hacker ever... what an idiot, the aimbot is retard and the walls, pfft.. just hilarious.. here's my demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?25fccqc95ukcbbi

I didnt go to spec, so it starts on him and me, then back on him after I died...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lets see if DK came up with a better demo.

Oh yeah, definite hacker, much more obvious in Dk's demo, he'll jump up and get a kill in midair with the awp, and pull these ridiculous shots.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
He just got banned. Thanks SMAC.
George Of The Jungle, post: 74340, member: 3094 Wrote:He just got banned. Thanks SMAC.

[Image: justice_has_been_served_mens_t_shirt-p23...dy_325.jpg]
George Of The Jungle, post: 74340, member: 3094 Wrote:He just got banned. Thanks SMAC.

- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]