Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  R O Y A L Admin Application
[INDENT]Name: R O Y A L
Steam ID : steam_0:0: 39952988
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Mostly around 4 and 5 o'clock some times more depending on how much time I have.
Tell us something about yourself: Well, I been playing CCS for about 6 years, I love every aspect of the game. And playing on the WAR Server as been a joy of mines, since I step in to the server.
Reason For Admin Application: Well today as I was playing on your server, I seen about 4 trolllish type of players, a few of them were disrespecting a female player, her name was LadyMedina now it was really no need to degrade her for any reasons at all, she is a very nice player. I will give one example of this disrespect one of them stated (She needs to be making me sandwhiches instead of playing this game.) It got to a point where she left the game, and didn't return. If giving admin I will make sure to keep trash, and hackers alike far away from the servers, you guys have. So all who come can play and injoy the great CSS experience on your servers.[/INDENT]
Good luck!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Welcome to the community. Be active in the forums and get to know our members. If there is trouble in the servers, feel free to make a demo and report such players. I believe you need a total of 5 days (120 hours) active game time. When you have met that requirement, your application will be taken into consideration. With that said, good luck with your application.
I read your app and I have to say, it's a pretty solid defense. I hate seeing trolls picking on players, especially your female gamers who are quite hard to find on CSS. Good luck and best wishes to you Wink

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

good luck.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
GL.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]