Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another page that doesnt open =/
Lately some threads or pages from threads aren't opening. If it's a mod or roots that are locking permissions to it, then I think it would be a better thing to delete the entire thread.

The second page of this thread doesnt open to me. Anyone else?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Not quite sure why this keeps happening.
DK, post: 74731, member: 3039 Wrote:Lately some threads or pages from threads aren't opening. If it's a mod or roots that are locking permissions to it, then I think it would be a better thing to delete the entire thread.

The second page of this thread doesnt open to me. Anyone else?

Indeed...
this happens to me as well.....:'(
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Same here. And some people can access the pages I can't, it's weird.
indeed
:eek:
If it was a person blocking the thread I don't believe it would have this popup. It may be that the page is overloaded for some reason. It couldn't be from too much data but it may be due to the amount of processes on the page. It isn't a singular persons problem it is just the site itself. A conflict of sorts but I am not too sure why because I don't deal with websites.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
The website knows when shit's getting serious, so it blocks it from us, to keep us all sane and BFF's.

Just a thought.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

George, OTJ: hmm
George, OTJ: you posted in that 'noobs disconnecting blabla' thread
George, OTJ: can you acess it now?
George, OTJ: access*
on Nonst3am-makin movie: no
on Nonst3am-makin movie: i just used the bottm part to post
on Nonst3am-makin movie: no access to it
George, OTJ: oh
George, OTJ: lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
George Of The Jungle, post: 74746, member: 3094 Wrote:Same here. And some people can access the pages I can't, it's weird.

o_O