Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Don't Stop Believing
Name: Gonffs

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:42150348

Timezone: Central daylight Savings(Texas)

Availability: Weekend Mornings and nights, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday And Friday Nights, and sometimes in the week the afternoon. Although I could make some changes to my schedule if you'd like me too.

About me: I live in McKinney Texas, out in the country. I have two dogs, and two puppy's, and a lot of cats. I'm what you would call and animal person. I love soccer, flag football, and karate. I'm two grades above of my level(8th instead of 6th)and I'm a Homeschooler, I love the old rock and roll music, And I'm a Boy Scout

Reason to become Admin. One of the reason is this right here. [SIZE=13px]MG) Is it just me?[/SIZE] This is a post that is annoyed with platform. Now the reason why is supposedly admin abuse, but he is doing his best to keep the Minigames server clean. I'd like to help him, when he is not on. He is the only one I've seen do something about racism(except for fuzzy.) And I am on almost all the time, and when an admin isn't on I am, and I've gotten remarks like shut up he's probably admin as if something was going on earlier. That's my reason, I wan't a good clean server to have to play on. I have my days, and I've only joked about hacks. That's why I'd like to be admin on the Minigames server.

Thank you

Gonffs

EDIT: "I have my days" as in the required hours on the server.
Good Luck
You deserve it.Good luck mate.
Good Luck Gonffs! Hope to see you an admin. No one will boss you around then! besides the admins.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Thanks Alicia, Hostage, and yea that too Tina XD Thanks guys
Goodluck Gonffs

Edit: Nice KDR

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Yes,Simply because the thread title reminded me of the song its part of.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
You can't apply multiple times in less than 6 months.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
There is always hope. Always. Don't give up Gonffs
Oh, lol I read the whole admin posting thing didn't see that..... Oh well.