Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jane Introduction - Hey all
Tiffany <3, post: 77870, member: 14826' Wrote:so innovative and poetic
heh thank ye kindly....joggie bro too =D
n testy, you'd better bring your a-game to the chatbox the next time I catch you on =))

PS. Why did mar_heave have to come and ruin it when we were so close to successfully hijacking this thread?
Was it a classic case of the wrong side of bed? Or a blow to the head?
Perhaps the untested Fed from the shed of the undead went and shred his unbreaded sandwich.
(yes, yes, that must be it....it has to be)
PPS. And all this time that I was wondering where george had disappeared to, the answer was glaring at me from right here. I can't imagine how you managed to pry George away from Ursula, but well done.
Can we haz him back now?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Hai Jane, Welcome.