Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs updates
I was inactive in css for few months and the community has changed that give me headache for the first log in.
I really miss sniper server (addicted Big Grin). btw i need updates from v51 to now please i cant find it on setti. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
If Setti doesn't upload an update quick, go to nosteam.ro or aviara.ro (Patches Works on Setti Version.)
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
yeah, nosTEAM is the most active currently
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
yeah I was active. almost a month playtime. you can check my gameME. But my ISP SUCKS! I decided to stop using their service. Now i still use my iPhone as a modem and it works great! Faster speed and less spending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 77080, member: 1105 Wrote:yeah I was active. almost a month playtime. you can check my gameME. But my ISP SUCKS! I decided to stop using their service. Now i still use my iPhone as a modem and it works great! Faster speed and less spending.
great trick!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Sup mang, Use nosteam.ro.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]