Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangnam Style - PSY
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

K-pop. You don't HAVE to understand. Just listen. That's all. Oh, and watch lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
It's a deeper look upon the district of Gangam as well.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
You don't have to be an awesome gentleman to be popular.
Just be creative and innovative. That's what the video says.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I looooove the part with the guy in the elevator! He is so funny!!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
http://war-lords.net/threads/i-watch-thi...crim.8188/

Christ also likes it
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lyrics are awesome Tongue
Watched that yesterday DK. Some of those kids are idiots lol.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

James`, post: 75231, member: 15260 Wrote:Watched that yesterday DK. Some of those kids are idiots lol.
Haha, yeah..

2:50 - "OPEN CONDOM STYLE"
^ Best one.. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yah lol. Sad thing is a lot of people thought that as well.