Counter Strike:Source
9 81.82%
Counter Strike:Global Offensive
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is CS:GO worth buying?
I heard from many people that cs:go has good graphics but not a good recoil and also the aim s***.There is no comparison b/w csConfused and cs:go.....blah blah blah I need expert advice.
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
The major factor in separating source from Global Offensive is the base functions. With it being a new engine you have many plugins that worked for counter strike source at one time no longer working for Global Offensive. That being said and it being such a new release things will take a while for it to pick up. The best thing to do right now is to hold out on Global Offensive and stick with source as you will find many more active members in the CSS servers of most communities rather than the Global Offensive. Wait till all the kinks are out of the system. Let them change some major issues that they plan on doing and wait and see. Always the best option ^.^
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
The question should be:
"Is CS:GO worth buying to play in (wL)?"

Answer for now: No, the servers dont have players on it.

"Is CS:GO worth buying?"

Well, maybe yeah.. I see many people have fun in other servers, so it might be worthy..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
It all comes down to preference. There are pro players who hate, and there are pro players who love it. The only thing that I can say about it is that it's just different. Doesn't have the same feel to me though, both in movement and shooting.
[Image: sigix.png]
Dr. gkovr, post: 75519, member: 14911 Wrote:It all comes down to preference. There are pro players who hate, and there are pro players who love it. The only thing that I can say about it is that it's just different. Doesn't have the same feel to me though, both in movement and shooting.

DK, post: 75518, member: 3039 Wrote:The question should be:
"Is CS:GO worth buying to play in (wL)?"

Answer for now: No, the servers dont have players on it.

"Is CS:GO worth buying?"

Well, maybe yeah.. I see many people have fun in other servers, so it might be worthy..

U both confused me.....

James`, post: 75496, member: 15260 Wrote:The major factor in separating source from Global Offensive is the base functions. With it being a new engine you have many plugins that worked for counter strike source at one time no longer working for Global Offensive. That being said and it being such a new release things will take a while for it to pick up. The best thing to do right now is to hold out on Global Offensive and stick with source as you will find many more active members in the CSS servers of most communities rather than the Global Offensive. Wait till all the kinks are out of the system. Let them change some major issues that they plan on doing and wait and see. Always the best option ^.^

Thanks for the help
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]