Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  well, if u thought it only happened in the MG server....
http://www.mediafire.com/?g3vbquex9uptght
http://www.mediafire.com/?pj3pktbbdx598u9

FYI the Popular maps 2 server went particularly mic spam crazy about half an hour ago.
The main person i want banned out of this is a guy ironically named Mitt Romney, the first demo has him mic spamming for about 5 minutes. The Second demo is just to show the basic magnitude of what was happening, we had an admin at the time, Fuzzie Izzie on, i asked him to do something about it all but he said he wasnt the popular map's admin. Skrilla also said he was admin(i dont think so) but refused to do anything about the mic spammers at all. Future reference is the 2nd demo, if ppl are gonna spam on the Pop maps, its gonna be like everyone with a mic.
The First demo however, is clearly because i want Mitt Romney banned for spamming as well as a ton of racism that most if not all the players heard and read over both the mic and over the chat box, as he virtually didnt stop.
I dont want zees gone, yet, but he did spam as well.
I had a longer demo, but im too nice of a guy to get the likes of tertzer, cedeoo, jab etc banned for spam singing along, so i overwrote a demo. Check the server chat logs while ur at it, page 2 and page 3 of the Popular maps 2 chat log or between 930 and 10pm server time basically, mItt Romney and skrilla were just being racist for the longest time. Romney especially spammed the chat for about 10 minutes with hate at me even after i stopped saying anything to him. http://wls.gameme.com/chat/css
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
pretty sure fuzzy is just MG/scrim admin, hence why he couldn't do anything about it

EDIT: can you upload the longer one that you have also ? I want to watch it
I saved over the longer one i had, i didnt want to get u, tertzer, jab, and others banned as well. I just want Romney there to get banned for spamming and the constant racist chat crap he was doing.
Fyi i'll be using voice_enable zero and disabling the chat box from now on so im not saying shit much anymore on the pop maps.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Since Mitt doesnt play that much on the servers I gave him 3 days ban since in hopes that he will reflect on his actions with a possibility to lower it if he apologize.
As for skrilla hes not an admin, and Izzie is MG server admin only.
Thanks for your report.
Really General Yang/ Lieutenant Josh??? LOL every time I play you're starting shit and provoking other people in game. You can look through the chat log and find yourself calling people noobs and talking trash for no reason etc. Then all of a sudden the tables are turned and your on this forum crying?.... okay dude!
yah yang... it's funny cause the times for the chatlogs you told the admins to check out has some of your usual bitching/trolling/insulting
this is funny to me
Indeed Jab. Indeed. Hey Ceddeeoo you should post some of those chat logs here ^.^
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Actions were taken, now it's getting off topic.

- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]