Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is that chicken ??
Honestly, I wouldn't accept the knife challenge either. Considering you're ping masking, I would assume you have a high ping. I'd rather AWP it out than knifing it out, less chances of getting lerped harder. Also, to note, it is a sniper server.. I don't see why that plugin is even installed on it. The main reason why it was installed on 24/7 and the rotation server was to prevent rounds lasting forever in 1 v 1 situations.

These are the right rates in case you wanna change them:
Code:
cl_cmdrate 66; cl_updaterate 66; rate 30000; cl_interp 0.0333; cl_interp_ratio 1

DK, post: 75850, member: 3039 Wrote:Sike Smile. I just know that I made you mad for some minutes hahah :p

Even in crazy 2007 you couldn't hit anyone.. lol

Dont click here!

Either here!

Your GUI is so badddd...Sad
Look at mine....:'(    

Double post

Riser, post: 75854, member: 992 Wrote:Honestly, I wouldn't accept the knife challenge either. Considering you're ping masking, I would assume you have a high ping. I'd rather AWP it out than knifing it out, less chances of getting lerped harder. Also, to note, it is a sniper server.. I don't see why that plugin is even installed on it. The main reason why it was installed on 24/7 and the rotation server was to prevent rounds lasting forever in 1 v 1 situations.

These are the right rates in case you wanna change them:
Code:
cl_cmdrate 66; cl_updaterate 66; rate 30000; cl_interp 0.0333; cl_interp_ratio 1

Pussy has always an answer...
I forgot to mention my ping is 300 - 400...
Cheer up

Double post

[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
silly doesnt knife at all except when me and him in a 1vs1 situation we knife, hes he has it set from the kmenu (not sure if thats it). Also if someone refuses to knife it out doesnt mean hes a coward hes simply choosing what would be better for himself.
Is this the Raptor who always camps and hangs back because he's afraid to get shot? Smile
George Of The Jungle, post: 75859, member: 3094 Wrote:Is this the Raptor who always camps and hangs back because he's afraid to get shot? Smile

Have a seat.....:/

Double post

Assassin, post: 75858, member: 2398 Wrote:silly doesnt knife at all except when me and him in a 1vs1 situation we knife, hes he has it set from the kmenu (not sure if thats it). Also if someone refuses to knife it out doesnt mean hes a coward hes simply choosing what would be better for himself.

I don't know why people are afraid to knife when they have better internet and being more skillful...
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Raptor, you killed me.. I owned you Tongue
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]