Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think George likes getting raped, cuz shes a really good sniper, And the Best Player ive seen in a while with a deagle.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I'll expose one of her fav strategies. She'll guard banana ct-side inferno. Hides behind the cart, throws 2 flashes when she hears you coming and deags the whole team.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 76007, member: 1060 Wrote:... Hides behind the cart, throws 2 flashes when she hears you coming and deags the whole team.
No kidding. I've painfully subjected to this before. O.O
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Spartacus, post: 76007, member: 1060 Wrote:I'll expose one of her fav strategies. She'll guard banana ct-side inferno. Hides behind the cart, throws 2 flashes when she hears you coming and lerped deags the whole team.

FIXED!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 76000, member: 946 Wrote:I think George likes getting raped, cuz shes a really good sniper, And the Best Player ive seen in a while with a deagle.

She is a good sniper. Smile

But I only get raped by people like silly on the sniper server, so try again. Smile
Anyone rapes George.

HES JUST SOOO EASY o -> O
George Of The Jungle, post: 76013, member: 3094 Wrote:She is a good sniper. Smile

But I only get raped by people like silly and Assassin on the sniper server, so try again. Smile
yeah dont forget about me i have it all with evidences Tongue
Assassin please, you couldn't rape a person who's unconscious even if you tried. :p
George Of The Jungle, post: 76018, member: 3094 Wrote:Assassin please, you couldn't rape a person who's unconscious even if you tried. :p
Im not ruining sako's thread so I wont say anything.
xD, you guys... making feel happy in your warlords forums. Thanks Big Grin
and for the one guy who said "legal age", i dont know what you mean by it. I am 20, so im legal enough to be in forums xD