Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
Well since I read the main thread of the admin applications section and saw no interval in which we could post admin apps thought I would throw it out there again.

[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]James[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:54411776 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 19[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Central US[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] All day every day.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am currently going into the air force to be a client systems apprentice. I ship off to basic in december. I like sports like tennis and soccer. I am very dedicated to things I pursue. I will attempt to be an admin as much as possible in every server.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am on a large portion of the day when no admins are on. Lately I haven't seen any at all. I just want the server guarded at all times when I play but since there are basically no other admins on when the incidents happen and theres no use reporting it AFTER the fact because they will just get a warning, I have decided to apply.[/SIZE]

This admin app is specifically for minigames.

Double post

If there were any specific reasons my recent application was refused and you don't want to bother with this one just let me know what it was and I will improve upon it and reapply. I am not going to back down from this. This is the only community I play in unless one of the other community players drags me somewhere. But this community is my CS:S home and I don't plan on leaving it until it's burnt to the ground and buried.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James, it's always helpful to report it if you feel someone is violating server rules even though it is after the fact. If they get a warning, it means the chances of future infractions resulting in discipline will be greater. Although admins may not be on during the times you play, the staff at war-lords will always appreciate continued assistance from our members regarding players that disregard server rules
http://war-lords.net/threads/admin-appli...nied.8621/

What makes you think that submitting another application a day after your previous one was denied will improve your chances?
War-lords staff is not to required to release any information regarding the admin application process.

Feel free to apply again after an appropriate time interval. Then we will consider your new application. The guidelines may not explicitly say there is no interval, but it does not mean that the War-lords staff is obligated to accept every application.

JumbOlaya, post: 75984, member: 956 Wrote:James, it's always helpful to report it if you feel someone is violating server rules even though it is after the fact. If they get a warning, it means the chances of future infractions resulting in discipline will be greater. Although admins may not be on during the times you play, the staff at war-lords will always appreciate continued assistance from our members regarding players that disregard server rules

This too.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
EDITED

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

What I'm getting is that your idea of an appropriate time interval is to submit application after application until it gets approved. Not entirely sure

You are entitled to your opinion on your own qualifications. And greater activity than that of the admins is by no means the deciding factor in an application.
I volunteered countless hours of my time as an admin. Therefore I find it offensive that you have the gall to insist that us admins are not doing enough and that you, with far less contributions to the community, are insinuating that you can do a better job than all of us. We are human, we have personal responsibilities in our lives that come first before the servers. We cannot possibly be there every single time we are needed. Nobody can, not even you. Don't try to sit on the high horse and insist that somehow, because you never see admins, they are not there and not doing enough, and that you can do a better job.

James`, post: 76019, member: 15260 Wrote:I am sorry, I am not going to do someone else's duty for them, that is promoting laziness.

Basically you just said you're too lazy to put in the effort of an admin's responsibilities and rather just be given a menu and a few keystrokes. Thanks for giving us insight as to your motivations though. We greatly appreciate it and will consider your efforts when your application is due to be reviewed.
EDITED

I think he should get admin for real, because he applied so fast again. The more you apply the more admin powers you get!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 76069, member: 9168 Wrote:I think he should get admin for real, because he applied so fast again. The more you apply the more admin powers you get!

Like the old saying goes, "Quantity over quality." I hope I remembered that correctly!
EDITED

Probably ill advised to criticize old admins in your own admin application. You might have taken linear's first post to be abrasive, but he was actually giving sound advice.

Physical Training? You joined the Air Force that made me chuckle a little. Good luck. BTW...You better address me as "Sir" come: [SIZE=12px]I, James'[/SIZE][SIZE=12px], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." o_O [/SIZE]