Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six women rape man to death in Benue State
George Of The Jungle, post: 77480, member: 3094 Wrote:People have different standards about how far humor should go. I don't really have a lot of limits when it comes to bullshitting. I read a lot of news and news analysis every day. If I should feel sad every time I read an article about something horrible, I'd be walking around depressed all day, 24/7.

I'm not saying people should feel sad or shouldn't crack a few jokes and laugh. I'm just saying we should all realize how serious that situation is and realize that male rape is a real thing and it isn't something you want to happen to you.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
A man fault, all men deserve the guilty. And We can't escape it. That's what we are facing together in this planet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
leo, post: 77482, member: 4031 Wrote:I'm not saying people should feel sad or shouldn't crack a few jokes and laugh. I'm just saying we should all realize how serious that situation is and realize that male rape is a real thing and it isn't something you want to happen to you.
There are multiple ways to look at the article. I don't believe remix's mild joking remark about "having sex with women being a great way to die" disregards the point you're trying to make about "male rape".

He was making a joke, and you're looking at it from a more serious viewpoint. Be more tactful in presenting your views across if you want them to be received positively. Maybe then a discussion on the issue could be carried out.

Related photo.
[img] http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.co...68daa6.jpg[/img]

Ps: typing from phone.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 77488, member: 1060 Wrote:There are multiple ways to look at the article. I don't believe remix's mild joking remark about "having sex with women being a great way to die" disregards the point you're trying to make about "male rape".

He was making a joke, and you're looking at it from a more serious viewpoint. Be more tactful in presenting your views across if you want them to be received positively. Maybe then a discussion on the issue could be carried out.

They're making jokes about rape and you're telling me to tactful? Really?

Here, more rape you can laugh at: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/world/asia...index.html
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Ty for the lolz leo
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
You're honestly expecting people not to have societally offensive humor on the Internet? I couldn't care less about making rape jokes, 9/11 jokes, trolling people who committed suicide, etc.

Please don't make me laugh. If you want to be serious about humor on the Internet, you're in the wrong place.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
leo, post: 77482, member: 4031 Wrote:I'm just saying we should all realize how serious that situation is and realize that male rape is a real thing and it isn't something you want to happen to you.
Seriously? Do u really think you are the only one that understands the seriousness of the situation because we all troll a little? Because that is how you are making it look.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
I stand by my original post. I still would love to go out while fucking. Brings the phrase "going out with a bang" to a completely different level.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]