No
1 14.29%
I should still go sit in a corner
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How You Doing?
Hey guys, due to a recent thread post of mine, I realized that I got a TON of people to comment on it. This thread was posted due to my feelings that day, and AGAIN I realized that this could bring the community together. If we all were able to quickly see who posted what on this thread, then we could respond to each other with feedback. The easyist way to do this is to have a new section for this function. So guys, if something bad went wrong, or if something good happened or if you just wanted to post how your day was, we should have a section for that! For now we could post here but please answer the poll and tell us what you think.
well my day was alright gonffs thanks for asking went to school.. you know same old same old took a biology test think i aced it.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
When i say how was your day, I mean to ask if you had a really bad day or a really good one.
Gonffs, post: 76141, member: 11307 Wrote:When i say how was your day, I mean to ask if you had a really bad day or a really good one.
obviously it was a boring alright day.. really good is to good.. and really bad is like im gonna cry.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.