Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  He is NOT PHOON!
Looks very much like scripts to me, but I'm not experienced in this. Could someone else review this demo?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I have played with him in swoobles he maxes out his fps.. But his velocity is ridiculous.. He has missed acouple of hops.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
He is NOT PHOON!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:He is NOT PHOON!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IS HE OR NOT PHOON? WHAT ABOUT LOLYOU?
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
he came back in today and i beat him in his own game.. He cant do courses that well he can only like bhop.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
The problem is that you can't definitively tell if someone is bhop scripting just from a demo. Plus he doesn't land all of his jumps on time. The fact that the plugin didn't get him suggests that he's likely not scripting.

Also, Phoon was found to have been using hacks at some point.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
He starts just like THIS guy and so gets the speed as fast as the guy from the video.. Just weird.

I am still awaiting for an ending about this guy.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]