• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Racism - Minigames Server
LOVELY SPARROW AND NOOBY BATUK" STEAM_0:0:255936880

Server: 173.231.20.20
Game: Counter strike source
Racist Motherfucker: BATUK
Evidence: PROOF
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
This guy is annoying ass shit.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Narnia I have trouble with you from time to time but I know your an ass so I can sometimes handle it, and normally your funny when you do it. This guy, idk who the fuck he is or thinks he is but this happened numerous times before and quite frankly I am done sitting around waiting for an admin to nab his ass. So recorded it. He has been calling me black and using derogatory terms that I find quite offensive. People call me a fag all the time, I don't like being called the n word. It's insulting.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
theres another guy naked like kubaa or whatever he says the n word all the time.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Quote:Narnia I have trouble with you from time to time but I know your an ass so I can sometimes handle it, and normally your funny when you do it. This guy, idk who the fuck he is or thinks he is but this happened numerous times before and quite frankly I am done sitting around waiting for an admin to nab his ass. So recorded it. He has been calling me black and using derogatory terms that I find quite offensive. People call me a fag all the time, I don't like being called the n word. It's insulting.

Lmao everybody has problems with me. That is what makes minigames so fun Big Grin

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/733722

This is his chat. Admin/Root should probably go through it.
s p a c e, post: 76213, member: 11204 Wrote:Lmao everybody has problems with me. That is what makes minigames so fun Big Grin

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/733722

This is his chat. Admin/Root should probably go through it.
Its because you always make fun of others and yell all the time.
Quote:Its because you always make fun of others and yell all the time.

You are always calling every one a faggot, faggot.
s p a c e, post: 76219, member: 11204 Wrote:You are always calling every one a faggot, faggot.
See there we go again. No only platform and you because you guys continue to make fun of me :c
Quote:See there we go again. No only platform and you because you guys continue to make fun of me :c

But I do that because I love you. <3
s p a c e, post: 76223, member: 11204 Wrote:But I do that because I love you. <3
we whatever we all know it.