Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Fuzzy Wuzzy Monkie's CSS MG Admin Application
Name: Fuzzy Wuzzy Monkie

Steam ID : Steam_0:0:35329010

Timezone: Eastern time zone

Availability: Almost all day in the summer. In the school year i'm available at 6:30 am to 7:00 am and 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

Tell us something about yourself: Well lets see, first of all i'm on a high school travel swim team and I am also a tennis player. I play the saxophone and guitar. In most my free time I play C.S.S. Warlords mini games Smile . I am in all honors classes on my first year of high school. I am social, laid back and love to have fun. I'm hoping in the future that can become a bio engineer. If you would like any information just ask in the comments below.

Reason for Admin: The reason I am interested in becoming an admin is because I would like to mainly keep hackers, spammers, and scripters off the css servers. Another reason is that when I am playing the mini games server there usually isn't a admin online and there are people that take advantage of this. Plus I try to help out the admins and players with more friends who are admin when possible by telling them if any activity is going on throughout the servers right away but unfortantly I don't have much power to keep people from doing something illegal on the servers. Finally I would like to say that I would be willing to do whatever it takes to become an admin. I mainly play on the warlords servers and will do my best to keep them going no matter what it takes.

Thanks for your consideration and time.Smile
Good guy, very good guy, nice player! Best of luck on your app man!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
good luck see you every day in the servers. havent gotten to know you really.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Thanks for the comment, I try to keep my profile clean of insult so I don't get into a habit of making fun of people all the time. I have a mic but only use it when absolutely nessecary