Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are most of the people in MG hates me?
you're a dude end of discussion.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
I <3 u cosmo
I'm pretty sure she said she was a 15 year old girl somewhere. anyway, interwebz. whatever.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 76921, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm pretty sure she said she was a 15 year old girl somewhere. anyway, interwebz. whatever.
CAN I SUCK YOUR E-PENIS PLS
Riser, post: 76922, member: 992 Wrote:CAN I SUCK YOUR E-PENIS PLS
I have to warn you. It is 50 TB big.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 76925, member: 1060 Wrote:I have to warn you. It is 50 TB big.

That's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
LMFAO! that's very huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
cosMo, post: 76831, member: 13270 Wrote:I miss you too Yuwi. Did you miss my perfect accent?
<3
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
<3. while im banned. i can go to a bhop server with expert bhoppers, they can teach me.
cosMo, post: 76954, member: 13270 Wrote:<3. while im banned. i can go to a bhop server with expert bhoppers, they can teach me.
NOOOOOOOOOOO you got banned. Now who else am I gonna tell "I effed your sister" to. Sad

I'm gonna miss my FOB.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]