Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn all the languages.
http://www.w3schools.com
W3
School is awesome to learn things
Wanna learn HTML then here u go......
Not only HTML but all the others...............................GO AND TAKE IT!
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Better than that is codecademy.com , less confusion. Do not need to know HTML or CSS before you learn javascript. You can take it at your own speed. Teaches you fast and easy. I learned a large portion of JS in less than 2 days and am still dropping bombs on this shiznit.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 76797, member: 15260 Wrote:Better than that is codecademy.com , less confusion. Do not need to know HTML or CSS before you learn javascript. You can take it at your own speed. Teaches you fast and easy. I learned a large portion of JS in less than 2 days and am still dropping bombs on this shiznit.
James thanks for sharing it Wink
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]