0 0%
Yes Yes
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platform, the Admin Abuser
Platform should really see that with great power, comes with responsibilities.

He mutes people for no reason at all, everyone is evident of this in the MG server and many people suffer great tragic losses because of this. He also kicks people (Narnia for no reason), kicks for saying words that somewhat closely sound like swear words (Narnia is also victim to this).

The list goes on and on.

The people of MG and I believe that platform should be striped from his admin powers, as he brings his personal life into the server and good innocent people suffer for it.
yeah, no cry more Cosmo. Personally i think the admins should do their job and kick laggers more but besides that i cant say ive ran into any admin thats been abusing their authority.
FInd me 20 ppl from the Mg who are reputable that Platform cant say are spammers or something, and i'd agree with you.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I disagree. I believe Platform does a good job. No further comment.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Platform does a great job Not Cosmo.
Quote:He also kicks people (Narnia for no reason)
You are probably talking about the time he kicked me in Jacs multi today. I told him "Hey plat make my lag go away" He kicked me, but when I rejoined I didn't even need to ask for a respawn he gave me one the moment I came in. BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE.

Quote:kicks for saying words that somewhat closely sound like swear words (Narnia is also victim to this).
No, false. Plat never kicked me for swearing. Yeah he has kicked me, but I get respawns. he just temp mutes me when Im going overboard which I can deal with.

Platform is a great admin. Which I love <3
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
You're mad because he does he job right and no exceptions for friends. Thats all.

PS: An advice.. If DK was Cosmo, he would not try to get banned again.. you've been carrying too many bans in your record..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Plus Not Cosmo he muted you because you kept telling him what to do with his admin powers after multiple warnings of him telling you to stop.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Appears that you DK are the only person with an issueu
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Nothing of note to see here, moving on.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
you did not even provide proper vote options. I'm going to treat this as a joke executed in poor taste

/thread
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.