Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Nammertat
Server: Pop. Maps #2
Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?edwin1uah53llrs

Lots of people complaining. Looked like walls to me. After people started complaining, he seemed to try and throw out some red herrings and started playing sloppy.

There's a couple of spots in there that are wicked sketchy.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Know him in real life. He doesn't cheat. He started Cal-main back in the day and even played 1 or 2 invite matches. Didn't even bother watching the demo. Kid was NUTTY way back in high school and rarely even plays now.

Double post

Should also be mentioned he's the guy who taught me how to play source.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 77094, member: 943 Wrote:Know him in real life. He doesn't cheat. He started Cal-main back in the day and even played 1 or 2 invite matches. Didn't even bother watching the demo. Kid was NUTTY way back in high school and rarely even plays now.

Double post

Should also be mentioned he's the guy who taught me how to play source.

I've seen this excuse more times than I can count in the last 12 years. It doesn't mean he doesn't hack. Half the people in there were saying that Nammertat is you. At least you've clocked 3800 hours in that time.

helmut^, post: 77094, member: 943 Wrote:Kid was NUTTY way back in high school and rarely even plays now.

I'm not convinced even a pro would pull a 24-0 pub stomp in the middle of the day when he's only clocked 246.7 hours playing the game on Steam (10 hours in the past 2 weeks). I think the demos speak for themselves, especially considering that.
leo, post: 77095, member: 4031 Wrote:I've seen this excuse more times than I can count in the last 12 years. It doesn't mean he doesn't hack. Half the people in there were saying that Nammertat is you. At least you've clocked 3800 hours in that time.

He's staying with me at the moment.

I'm not convinced even a pro would pull a 24-0 pub stomp in the middle of the day when he's only clocked 246.7 hours playing the game on Steam (10 hours in the past 2 weeks). I think the demos speak for themselves, especially considering that.

You're honestly clueless. Steam didn't start counting the hours played until sometime in the summer of 2010 when they added achievements and nerfed 1 way smokes.

Watched the demos, didn't see anything remotely suspicious except for a frag on nuke when he flashed himself out of squeeky.

Double post

He was getting very routine kills on contra and people were freaking out. Happens to me all the time. Every easy kill he gets afterwards people start crying even louder.

On nuke, he lined up a very common wallbang from spawn, didn't even hit anybody in 10 bullets and people called walls. Did the same from vent ladder.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
helmut^, post: 77096, member: 943 Wrote:You're honestly clueless. Steam didn't start counting the hours played until sometime in the summer of 2010 when they added achievements and nerfed 1 way smokes.

I'm aware of this. That means he's played a .3 hours a day on average for the last 2 years (roughly 2 hours a week). Not enough practice to play as well as he was, even if he used to be pro.

helmut^, post: 77096, member: 943 Wrote:Watched the demos, didn't see anything remotely suspicious except for a frag on nuke when he flashed himself out of squeeky.

He completely prefired that guy in upper. It's not like the guy was in a common spot. He coulda been anywhere up there, but somehow he just knows he's there when he can't even see the guy and starts firing at the edge with ak.

helmut^, post: 77096, member: 943 Wrote:On nuke, he lined up a very common wallbang from spawn, didn't even hit anybody in 10 bullets and people called walls. Did the same from vent ladder.

Red herrings.
leo, post: 77097, member: 4031 Wrote:I'm aware of this. That means he's played a .3 hours a day on average for the last 2 years (roughly 2 hours a week). Not enough practice to play as well as he was, even if he used to be pro.

He completely prefired that guy in upper. It's not like the guy was in a common spot. He coulda been anywhere up there, but somehow he just knows he's there when he can't even see the guy and starts firing at the edge with ak.

Red herrings.

He's put more time into this game than any of us. and he RARELY plays now. The other 200 hours or so was either him playing twl matches for me or me using his account to figure stuff out in private servers (if I can be seen from certain angles). It's most likely he's only played about 40-50 hours in the last 2 years.

It wasn't a complete prefire. He obviously saw him when he went window. That's probably why he flashed out squeeky and looked there. Still you could see his shadow on the wall.
helmut^, post: 77098, member: 943 Wrote:It's most likely he's only played about 40-50 hours in the last 2 years

I'm not convinced that's enough to retrain back up to the state he was playing.

helmut^, post: 77098, member: 943 Wrote:It wasn't a complete prefire. He obviously saw him when he went window. That's probably why he flashed out squeeky and looked there. Still you could see his shadow on the wall.

Both times I watched that vid I neither saw him from the window (and I was looking), nor did I see a shadow. My graphics settings are on the highest.

Regardless, it's for admins to decide. I'm not trying to be antagonizing; I'm just calling it as I see it.
Few things caught my eye. From what I saw I could definitely tell he has played league. There are some things hacks don't teach and thats strategy. I agree that he was playing a bit well for someone who hasn't played in years. It honestly only takes maybe a few constant hours to get your aim back. It's all muscle memory you don't lose it. I would say the demo is inconclusive.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Reviewed demo, my decision is that it's inconclusive. There's no doubt that he has sufficient experience to play the map that well, though it is quite surprising that he played that well given such a long period of inactivity.
[Image: 191457_101.png]